Saturday, June 4, 2011

7 ways to help improve your husband's health

As you all know, I am a coupon nut. Before I do any shopping, I round up all my flyers and see what I can use my coupons on to get a great deal.
Sometimes I look like a nut, handing in so many coupons when I reach the checkout,but

I have to. It's not like I work, so if I can shave off $3-$10 off my grocery bill each time, it really helps. *really helps so I can spend more on stamps!heheheh!*
Anyhoo, if you are not signed up yet at P&G Everyday Solutions, you must do so! They have a new lineup of coupons that you can sign up for.


So today I recieved their email to notify me that there are some new coupons, and they had this article that you should really read

It talks about 7 ways to help improve your husband's health:
1. Encourage him to visit the doctor
2. Remind him to make his oral health a priority
3. Get him moving
4. Promote him going to be early
5. Encourage positivity
6. Help his heart race from time to time
7. Just be yourself

Make sure to click on the link to read more into detal about these ways :)

No comments: