Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pot of cake

Hi Everyone!!
It has been a while since I posted about... well anything in general.
I hope that you all enjoyed your long weekend. I sure did, well, kinda sorta.
We did have plans for 2 different outings, but then... Michael caught the flu, so I was stuck basically alone with the kids.

But thank goodness for some warm and sunny days, we had an outing to Nascar Speedway Park and then a few trips to the park.


When it rained, we chilled at home and I took the time to work on some of my digital scrapbooks. I am trying to complete as many as I can using My Digital Studio, so that I can get them printed at a discount during Stampin' Up!'s National Scrapbook Month promotion. *if you need to order anything, send me a email :)*

anyhoo, I am going to keep this short and sweet because I have to go back to my scrapbooks. There was this arcticle and one of todays find at www.fabfind.com and I just had to share this image with you all:



Its a cake that looks like a flower pot!!! I am telling you, I am constantly amazed by cake bakers, both the at home and profesionals.
Then to take me off track this morning, I went and googled for some more cakes like this, and next thing you know, I just wasted 30 mins looking at pictures with cakes!! heheheh,
Well, bye for now, gotta get back on track and finish up these scrapbooks!

No comments: