Sunday, May 8, 2011

Still working on it, may take a while

Hello Hello!! wow, I can't believe that it has been almost a month since my last post. I am so sorry to keep you on hold for so long..
BUT if you all have been keeping up on my Stampin' Up! blog, I have been posting some projects there, with more to come.

As you can see, there are no links to this page, as it is still underconstruction.
I refuse to pay someone to redo my blog *being a stay at home puts lots of restrictions to me* so I am trying to figure this all out on my own.
well, I cannot promise that everything will be up and running by the end of the week.

This week I will be doing loads and loads of laundry and ticketing some clothes to sell at this years Woodbridge Mom2Mom Sale.
If you have never been, its basically an indoor garage sale selling only baby and kid stuff. Its a great place to stock up on clothes for babies and toddlers as this is the time where the grow out of their clothing size every other month.
the show is held this Saturday *the 14th* at the Vellore Village Complex Centre.

Bye for now, its midnight, super tempted to surf the net, but gotta go get some needed rest.

No comments: