Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kaboom! What a deal!!!

Hello everyone!! I know, it has been a very long time since I posted. Been super busy tyring to keep up with life and the Stampin' side of things.

Well, today's post is just one of the things to come. As I mentioned many posts earlier *I hope that you actually read my post and you are not just here for some eye candy!!!* This blog will be taking a new direction. I want a place where I can blab about randomness, share amazing deals that I find, talk about sewing, food, tv, and yes of course CRAFTING.
soooo...if you are just here for crafting, I do suggest that you head over to my Stampin' Up! website and subscribe to the blog there, where it is all Stampin' Up! 24/7

Victoria Day is next weekend, and if you plan to shoot off some backyard fireworks, well I sure do have an amazing deal for you!

Wag Jag is having a great deal : $10 for $25 worth of fireworks.
You can click here to purchase your wag jag deal.

If you have never purchased from Wag Jag, the way it works is, when the deal countdown is over, that is when an email will be sent to you where you can print out your coupons to redeem. Basically, wag jag is group buying, a deal gets activated once the required number of people purchase the Wag Jag.

One per person, but you can purchase more at gifts, and you can only use one per transaction.

No comments: