Saturday, June 25, 2011

A good read : Heart of the Matter

ahhh. Summertime!! I enjoy the summer for so many many reason. One of the reasons of course is that we are making more frequent stops to the park, and longer stays. So while the boys play and jump and enjoy the weather, I love to catch a tan on my legs and catch up on some reading. I dont read much in the fall and winter, usually at home, stuck in doors trying to keep the boys occupied.
So my latest read is this book here : Emily Giffin's Heart of the Matter. I really really enjoyed the book.
Without giving out too much information, it is basically about the lives to two very different women. One is a overprotective single mother, who finally allows her son to go out alone, and something horrible happens. The other is a University profressor turned stay at home mom, stuck with trying to understand her husband's sudden distance, while keeping up with the other "stay at home moms"
Althouh the women have never met before, their opposite lives end up having one thing in common which makes them meet each other.
I really really enjoyed the book, and I must say it is a 5 out of 5 stars!

Well, since we are on the topic of books, Indigo/Chapters is having a great sale right now:

No comments: