Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make your own Poker Party!

Don't mind me as I sing to Lady Ga-Ga's "Poker Face" song. It's just that we recieved some new downloads today, and as soon as I saw this Digital Paper Pack, the song came to mind:

What a great paper pack to make invitations for a poker night, or even to scrap about your manly Man! There are an infinite amout of ideas that you can do with this.
The first thing that comes to mind is a Poker party. Co-ordinate this Digital Paper Pack along with the matching brush set to make cute * ahem, I mean MANLY invitations, and print out lil cards to stick into cupcakes, make banners, print and cut out images and glue them to paper cups!! ahhh, its amazing how fast I can turn ANY event into a crafty mission!

For a full list of the newest downloads were added this morning, you can check out the
PDF file here

Photobucket

No comments: