Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting back to the basics with workshops



It's a Sale-a-bration!! What are we celebrating?? why, FREE stamps of course! from now until March.31st 2011, with every $60 that you spend, you will get to choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue!
You know that you are going to spend money on stamps anyways! so why  not spend now so that you can recieve additional FREE products!
There are NOT LIMITS to how many free items you can earn.

This year, I would really like to take things back to the basics: workshops.
I would really like to start reconnecting with stamp lovers or newbies through workshops, not just when you attend a class.
So, I want to do things a little bit different when it comes to workshops. I would like to keep it simple and stress free for you.
There is always the pressure of being a "host". Inviting people to attend your workshop, having snacks, sending out invitations and following up. Well, lets throw all that out the window.
from now on, let us KEEP IT SIMPLE.
From now on, no need to feel like you have to fill up your guestlist, even if you are the one and only attendee to your workshop, so let it be. Of course the more the better, because if they choose to purchase that means more free product in your pocket!

So, have a look at the dates and times* I have available, and book in some time to stamp and be insipired. Remember that it is totally FREE.

My main reason for wanting to get back to basics and hosting more workshops is, I know that sometimes you may have lots of question, or want a simple demonstration on something, and sometimes explaining through an email is just NOT the same as SHOWING.

Booking a workshop is easy as 1-2-3
1. Pick a date and time*
2. Choose from the following themes: Birthday, Thank You, Baby,or my Monthly Stamp Set
3. Invite a friend (if you wish). If not, no worries. Sit back, relax and wait for me to come a knocking at your door!

So, if you are ready, click on the image below to see what dates and times I will not be available.



*please note that I will have to bring baby Laila with me. She is still not ready to part from me quite yet!
 

No comments: